Monday, October 17, 2011

The Future is Only Years Apart

What do you want? For sure I want to professionalize in the medical field or biology field and I want to master in foreign languages..
What must you do to have it? I know that I have to have my head in the right place and into more work so that I'll be able to master these things...
How would you feel when you had it? I think that for the first time I would feel like I've succeeded in the this world, and although it's not what people expect, it's something that I find joy in...
--To professionalize in the medical field/biology and in foreign languages and I think that for the first time I would feel like I've succeeded in the this world, and although it's not what people expect, it's something that I find joy in...
--I really have to get out of laziness and put my effort into high gear...
--I would feel overwhelming joy..
-- To professionalize in the medical field/biology and in foreign languages and I would feel overwhelming joy..

No comments:

Post a Comment